Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Check for Oct, 8

TODAY:

1. Argument Outlines #50~#70
DONE. I should go through it faster tomorrow.
2. A new 'Argument' practice, with a time limitation of 40 minutes.
DONE.
4. Rewrite my first Issue essay.
DONE. The major problem is that I write this essay in nearly 2 hours!!!
5. 15 issue outlines.
NOT START YET

TASK UNFINISHED:
50 issue outlines(may be 10 hours?)

Total Delay: -10 hours

TOMORROW:

1. Argument Outlines #71~#100
NO MORE TALKING to HXC.
2. A new 'Argument' practice, with a time limitation of 40 minutes.
Try out my new template, and verify its function. Using the template more efficiently.
4. Write my 2nd Issue essay, with a time limitation of 90 minutes.
Reduce 30 minutes? God, help me again.
5. 30 issue outlines.

15 Days to go!!!

No comments: