Monday, October 06, 2008

A Check for Oct, 6

TODAY:

1. Argument Outlines #1 ~ #25
Ok, I finish 50% of the plan, it's ok, and I should hurry up tomorrow.
2. Argument Essay 5, with a time limit of 45 minutes.
I failed to arrange enough time to revise it by myself.
3. 看完Issue所有的题目。
I, did it!
4. 看完8篇Issue范文和总结。
It seems that I have no chance to form essays like those samples; what I can do is to learn from them.
5. Issue Outlines, top 20
Not, start yet.
6. Start to practice typing and memorize some beautiful express.
I spent about 1.5 hours on this new task, which is definitely helpful.

TASK UNFINISHED:
20 issue outlines(may be 5~6 hours?)

Total Delay: -6 hours

TOMORROW:

1. Argument Outlines #26~#70
Maybe I should escape from some lessons.
2. Learn from official Issue samples.
Only a little work to finish.
3. A new 'Argument' practice, with a time limitation of 45 minutes.
4. Write my first Issue essay.
Obviously, it will be a terrible one.
5. 15 issue outlines.


17 Days to go!!!

No comments: