Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Check for Oct, 7

TODAY:

1. Argument Outlines #26 ~ #50
I did not concentrate on the class, neither write the outlines nor understand the teachers' instruction.
2. Learn from official Issue samples.
Easy to finish, but not very helpful.
3. A new 'Argument' practice, with a time limitation of 45 minutes.
I made it!!!
4. Write my first Issue essay.
Obviously, it is a terrible one, try again tomorrow.
5. 15 issue outlines.
Have not started yet.
6. Modified my Argument templates.
This is an additional work, although necessary, but consumed too much time.

TASK UNFINISHED:
1 issue essay (2 hours)
30 issue outlines(may be 8 hours?)

Total Delay: -10 hours

TOMORROW:

1. Argument Outlines #50~#70
NO MORE TALKING to HXC.
2. A new 'Argument' practice, with a time limitation of 20 minutes.
Try out my new template, and verify its function.
4. Rewrite my first Issue essay.
GOD! Help ME!!!
5. 15 issue outlines.

16 Days to go!!!

No comments: